Saturday, March 23, 2013

Well, it's 11:37 pm . . .

And I still haven't posted for the day. This non-functioning camera is really getting me frustrated. I'm going to have to take more pictures on my phone, I guess. And I'm going to have to figure out how to put videos from my phone onto the computer. This new age technical stuff is tough! (Okay, so it's really not my strength--that's what the problem is.) 

Anyway, we just got back from an Alex Boye' concert--some friends offered us free tickets for the evening. It was fun and quite entertaining (and our friends offered their daughter to babysit!), so it was a nice evening out.

And this morning, fearing it was our last chance to pay a babysitter for three kids instead of four, we went to a morning matinee of "The Croods." Let me just say, we laughed, we cried (okay, I bawled through half of it), and we loved it. 

Since I don't have any pictures of the girls, I guess the next best thing is a picture of our soon-to-be newest member of the family.

Here I am, about three weeks ago:

And here I am now:

I am feeling well, though I'm definitely s l o w i n g down. I'm quite tired during the day, and quite uncomfortable at night, so it's tough to get good sleep. 


I'm nesting a bit, finishing up that last of projects, trying to get organized, and still trying to fit the girls on my lap (though Pyper doesn't quite get it--she will continually try to sit closer and just ends up bouncing off my belly each time she scooches back).

I'm feeling like this "Seven Days of Us" has been a bit of a flop. I'm hoping to either revive it soon, or just cancel it, and do it again when we have working electronics (or a working brain!). 

We'll see.

No comments: