Friday, March 2, 2012

Lists

Places Rhett and I have been together:
1. Mexico
2. Pennsylvania
3. Utah
4. Brazil
5. Arizona
6. Washington
7. Idaho

Things Claire has said:
1. Candy in my toey-toe-toe
2. Peek-a-booey (to Pyper)
3. On the tabley
4. Upside downey
5. I found my S'ey-S-S'es!
6. I don't like yucky hair in my moufie (mouthie)
7. Got it on my leggy
8. On my handies
9. In the fridgey-fridge-fridge
10. My naked bummy is cold.
11. Will you put this rubberbandy in your hairy?

Staples in our home:
1. Sweet potatoes
2. Rice
3. Chicken
4. Yogurt
5. Cheese
6. Fresh ground pepper

Things Summer has said:
1. (Regarding cranberry juice) It's not spicy. It's yucky, but it's not spicy.
2. (Rhett said, "You like candy don't you.") Yeah, I do. I just like candy, but I don't like food.
3. (Me after a package from Gma K "Let's call grandma and tell her thank you.") No, I'll ask for more.
4. I'm not happy about this right now.
5. (Me peeling refrigerator buscuits apart) You are a good peeler!
6. Can we play over there today? (pointing to the front yard) Because all the deep snow doesn't have anybody's footprints in it.

Concerts Rhett and I have been to together:
1. Blues Traveler
2. Linkin Park
3. Jimmy Eat World
4. Train
5. Andy Mkee

Favorite Activities of the Girls
1. Puzzles
2. Play dough
3. Paint and color
4. Texture time (playing with flour, beans, shaving cream, water)
5. Reading
6. Computer time

1 comment:

Heather said...

haha I love that Claire ends everything with with a y.