Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pre-Basil

These clips were taken before Basil was born. Back in January, I think.

The first is a demonstration of what Summer rigged up one day with a whole bunch of material she tied together. (Jill--bring back any memories of our younger days???)

The second clip is when Pippy first started unloading the dishwasher. She was just a few months over a year. Look how little she looks!

And the third clip is the time that she bathed with the foam sheets and stuck them one by one onto the side of the wall. Such a character.


2 comments:

Mark said...

Kids now days have way too much fun. I love the fridge door opener. Great invention. Hey, I know an IP guy that could patent that idea!

Jillyn said...

Um....I seriously laughed so hard when I saw this....brings back memories of when you rigged up our things to turn the light of when we were both in our bunk beds. I LOVE it!