Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Painting

This was taken just a few days ago. I was really enjoying watching Summer paint with her water colors, so I thought I'd capture a bit of it on film. And I was pretty impressed that she figured out how to take a bit of red and a bit of orange and then paint along the side of the paper until it faded a bit so it was just right for the skin color. What a science!

I also wanted to capture her and Claire interacting together. I would say the majority of the day, this is how they are. Okay, well maybe 50/50.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

Actresses, artists, and sisters. What an enjoyable life. This is a great clip.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I can't believe how grown up these two little munchkins are!