Monday, August 19, 2013

Ice Cream Ocho and More

Last Sunday, after church, I asked Summer what they talked about in Primary.

She said excitedly, "There's going to be an ice cream ocho!"

It took us a while to figure out she heard "ice cream social" during the announcements in Primary.

***

Me: "Claire, did you swallow your gum?"

Claire: "But mommy, my spit comed to get it."

***

A while ago, Pyper wanted to hold Basil, so I propped Basil in Pippy's arms.

Claire looked over and said, "They're both babies! Now that's what I call a disaster!"

***

Claire, while eating some goldfish crackers: "I wish my head was in my mouth so I could see what my tongue was doing."

1 comment:

Mark said...

Out of the mouths of babes..... probably more wisdom in these sayings than I've said in the past month:)