Monday, February 27, 2012

Some Videos

Pyper is finding her voice now. We love it. She squeals and almost every time, the girls laugh. Here she is with me tickling her neck. She laughs, and Summer thinks it's quite funny too.

This morning, as I was folding laundry on the couch, Summer got a notebook and asked how to write Claire's name. I wrote the letters on her paper, and she read them off to me. I didn't know she knew the letters in Claire's name! Then she started writing her name. (As you can tell, Summer still had her morning hair, and Claire was already playing dress up with a bit of my eyeliner and her purple dress.) This is what happened next. (You might have to tilt the screen so you can see better what she's writing. I might not have gotten a good angle with the camera.)

I wiped her nose. Then:

2 comments:

Josh and Rach said...

I think I need you to come be lyla's teacher. Your girls are such little smarties!!

Mark said...

It is no wonder that Summer is a good speller..... her mother is an English major. Boo Yeah!