Friday, February 3, 2012

A Post on Blotches

I'm currently taking an online class for my continuing education credits. For part of the class, I was doing a bit of research on some of my favorite authors and their publishing companies. Well, I happened upon Sharon Creech's blog. Sharon Creech wrote Walk Two Moons and Love That Dog--two of my ALL TIME FAVORITE books. I've read both books multiple times.

So when I found her blog post that said, "What have you bought recently?" I just had to leave a comment--because my most recent purchase was one of her books.

And this morning, I got a notice in my email saying SHARON CREECH had left a comment on my Blotches blog!

Is that cool or what!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!!

Heather said...

WOW! I need to get your autograph--you're famous Britt!!
That is very very cool! That actually says a lot about Sharon Creech-that she would take the time to comment on your book blog.

Katelyn Wray said...

That is way cool Britt!

Maria said...

Wow, that's pretty cool!