Thursday, April 2, 2009

Surprise Birthday and Summer Update

Yes, it has been a very long time since the Barney's have posted (specifically Mom). So here we are now, trying to catch up from the past few weeks.
Rhett planned an AWESOME surprise party for me on my birthday. We walked in, and I didn't see anyone. All of the sudden, everyone yelled "Surprise!" and people started appearing from everywhere--out from under the table, from behind the tv, and around the hallway. I couldn't believe it! Both Rhett and I were really surprised. Here's our reaction:
And here's a picture of the party-ers. Yes--they all fit in our tiny apartment! It was so much fun.
Last weekend, Rhett's mom and stepdad came up for a fun visit. I didn't get enough pictures--I actually spaced it and didn't take any. But that weekend we went to a Music Walk in Coeur d'Alene and browsed through art galleries listening to live musicians--guitarists, singers, and violinists. This is Rhett and Summer on our Music Walk.And the internet is wigging out, so more later!

4 comments:

Blatter said...

I love your facial expressions at the surprise party!! eheheheh. Summer is so CUTE! She has such a great smile!!

Leanna said...

I love the last picture with Rhett and Summer. Too cute!! I love daddy/daughter pictures--they just melt my heart! Summer is so precious! =D

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Well, Happy Belated Birthday Britt! I hope it was fun it looks like you guys were surprised.

Jillyn said...

Summer's smile is amazing in the picture with Rhett where she's on his shoulders. Too cute. She makes me bust out laughing every time I see her because she is SOOOO happy! Miss you can CAN'T wait to see you!!!