Monday, April 20, 2009

Summer Fun

After an incredibly inspiring weekend of the Get Lit! festival (a festival of published author panels and aspiring author workshops), and a great time with my cousin Deirdre, Summer and I are heading out again--this time to Provo, UT to visit Aunt Jill, Uncle Lance, and new baby cousin Noah. We are so excited! (PS My mission while we're there is to take as many pictures of Noah as possible, then get Jill to update her blog with them!)

A few recent pictures of Summer. I like this one because of the sun coming through the glass door shining on her. It also shows her pretty-much permanent position of crawling non-stop around the apartment these days.
I also like this one because it shows her pretty blue eyes.
And this is my attempt of a new hairdo: pigtails. Yes, I know she doesn't have any hair for pigtails, but it does kind of look like it, doesn't it?

8 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

my gosh! she is just so adorable!!! and she's getting so big! hope everything is going well!

Jillyn said...

Britt,

That is the cutest looking hair do ever! I love it. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Love you!!!

Blatter said...

The pigtails are hilariously cute!!! I am so jealous you are going to visit JILL! Have fun!! Try not to have too much fun blog hopping. :) Summer looks adorable in your pictures! Travel safely!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Gosh, she is just so dang cute!

Have fun in Provo

Cat said...

Absolutely adorable! She needs to take eating tips from Jacob to chubby up those cheeks!

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Pretty good job of trying to make pigtails in Summer's hair. She is most definitely adorable.

Linda and Terry said...

That's so great that you get to visit Jill, Lance and Noah! Have a great time :)

The Christensens said...

Love, love, love the pigtails...she is such a doll!