Friday, August 29, 2014

The Misdre

The Misdre
By Summer


I wus so skerd bekes the flawrs in the vas wus gon. I wundrd how tuk it. I lokt up hi. I lokt dan. I sow it wus a ant orme. I told the ant orme that that wus not ok so the ant orme pot the flawrs bak and I gav the ant orme a flawr. The ant orme sed thak yo. I sed yar welcum.

(The Mystery
I was so scared because the flowers in the vase was gone. I wondered who took it. I looked up high. I looked down. I saw it was a ant army. I told the ant army that that was not okay so the ant army put the flowers back and I gave the ant army a flower. The ant army said thank you. I said you're welcome.)

1 comment:

Mark said...

At first I thought the story was in a different language..... and then I found out it was. It was in the language of an innocent daughter of God. Good job Summer.