Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Phone Pics Part 3


Pyper, next to the window, playing behind the curtain.

Claire

Claire

Summer took this--me pregnant with Basil. (Early morning???)

A recipe Summer wrote:
5 oranges -> 3 cups lemon juice -> 4 limes -> 5 salts

Pyper

Basil

Claire

A clock Rhett and I made out of a book for Mark

A clock we made out of a book for Holly

Mark and Pyper

Rhett and Pyper

This is a very recent picture--maybe a week or two ago.
Pyper insister she take her baby, and sat her on her leg the whole time so she could see.

A one night attempt at all four in one room. The older two fell asleep, the younger two partied--passing things back and forth between crib bars and over play pens. 

Can you see Summer too?
I came upstairs and it was soooo quiet.

We got a free crib from someone. Summer rigged up part of it as a ladder.

Sorry--no censoring on the Barney blog!

I know I've posted this before, but it's one of my favorite pictures.

Pyper at school--hammering golf tees into styrofoam. They LOVE this and will spend hours doing it!

Basil and Dad rocking out.



1 comment:

auntanne said...

thank you I so needed
the update