Monday, April 7, 2014

Camera Pics Timeline

I have finally put my camera pics (not my phone pics) onto the computer. So here are a few for now.

I put names on each picture because, yes, it is probably obvious now, which girl is which, but someday, we might look back and say, "Now who was that??? They all look so similar!" (I say that because I am actually saying that now with all their baby pictures! Should have labeled them!)

These are quite random pictures. I know some of them aren't classic pictures, but I can't help but love them. When I go to delete thousands of extra random photos, I have such a hard time. Each picture is a perfect snapshot of the curve of the cheeks, or the shine in their eyes, their perfect hair, their small noses, or their long eyelashes. How do I delete the ones of them really smiling--and not posing? How do I delete them when it has only been a few months, but they have already changed from what these pictures portray? The chubby cheeks have matured, the faces have grown and have changed. I can't help but love these pictures. 

Before Christmas Pictures
 Basil

 Basil

 Summer

 Summer and Pyper

 Pyper and Claire

 Pyper and Claire

 Claire

 Summer at her school program

 Mrs. Ochse and Summer  (her K teacher)

Post Christmas 
Decorating the Yule Log
Claire

 Summer and Basil

 Claire

 Claire and Grandma Kartchner

 Summer, Basil, and Grandpa Kartchner

Summer, Basil and Grandpa Kartchner

 Burning the Yule Log

 Success

 Claire and Summer watching it burn

 Basil Blue Eyes

 Basil and her sweet smile

 Pyper

 Claire

 Pyper

 Pyper

 Pyper

 Claire

 Summer and her "hair" and crown (colored and safety pinned on the skirt)

Pyper

1 comment:

auntanne said...

Thanks again for a look at your beautiful girls