Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Teaser

So I've decided to do the "Five Days of Christmas Blogging." This will begin December 19th, and will be a little Christmas countdown until Christmas Eve.

It will also be updates of the past few months, like pictures of Disneyland, Thanksgiving, Birthdays, and a Funeral.

And here is a little Christmas teaser . . . Summer's letter to Santa that she wrote last night. She sounded all the words out. I only helped her with "dark" and "Thank."

"Dear Santa, Please give, please, me a rainbow, glow-in-the-dark stick. Thank you. Summer."

* * * * *

A few days ago, Claire asked me this:
"Mom, do almonds really have milk in them? Or do you just squeeze the white part?"

And on our last trip home from Idaho, she said this: "Mom! I just swallowed a checkmark . . . without swallowing!"

What???

No comments: