Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tribute to Rhett

Rhett is such a great dad. Any moment he is not spending on working, he is dedicating to the girls. They love him so much. He is their number one man. I'm so grateful for a wonderful, dedicated husband. He is our everything.

I came across this and thought it was hilarious. It came out a few years ago, but, shoot, how can you get tired of it??? And even better--it fits Rhett to a T--"all his money goes straight to his daughters and his wife," taking kids to the splash pad in the mini-van, working in the yard, "Lord of the Grill," and watching Disney movies. (I do think I've seen him shed a tear or two in Aladdin as well!) Thanks Rhett, for all you do.

Dad Life:

2 comments:

Heather said...

haha that video is awesome...
By the way, I just now unpacked my bags that were sitting by the door...I'm so bummed it didn't work out but we're both feeling better now!

Gordon and Robyn said...

That is really funny!