Monday, August 20, 2012

A Bike Ride

A few weekends ago, Grandma and Grandpa Kartchner came up and we all went on a TWENTY mile bike ride. It was invigorating, as well as beautiful with lakes and flowers and mountains and feilds on both sides of the path. It was paved and flat the whole way (or else I wouldn't have made it!). And we stopped after ten miles for a picnic, then turned around and headed back. We had a wonderful time.

I love these pictures. As I look through them, I feel like they are photos of film, telling a small story of the the ride. (Yes, Claire still has a black eye from her trampoline head bonk, and yes, Summer came too, but she rode in the second trailer.)







And here's our attempt at a group picture. Love the story told in these pictures. 




Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We had a great time!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Britt I wanted to see you in your bike shorts and race shirt! :) I love Claire's faces in the last set of pictures ha!

Mark said...

This looks like a great event. Can't wait to do it with you in October!