Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween! (And a bit of Claire)

Claire and Summer love playing in their "boat." Summer will push Claire all over the apartment in it. A few days ago, I ran some errands and when I came back, Heather had taken this picture. I don't know how far they got, or if they even budged, but looks like they were having fun!
Sailing away together.
I don't know what Claire was doing in this picture, but it makes her look like such a big girl. I can't believe this is our sweet little Claire!
When Grandma K came to visit, she bought Summer some head bands. Claire had to try them on too.

For Halloween this year, we were a crew from Kung Fu Panda. From left to right: Po (Kung Fu Panda), Master Shifu, Po's dad (the noodle seller--love the noodle hat!), and Tai Lung (the bad guy). Once again, this was a last minute, Goodwill shopping trip, though it wasn't as stress-free as the past years. It was a little more intense and used a little more hot glue too! But way to go dad! You're amazing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Halloween costumes! Kung Fu Panda was one of my favorite cartoons to come out in a while and you guys look just like the cast! Good job! I love you!

Blatter said...

So I totally just emailed you and asked you to update the blog!!!! hahaha! so scratch that comment.

LOVED the picture with Claire and the headband on. And ten points on the Halloween costumes!!! I am impressed!

Becky said...

What a cute idea! You guys all look so good!

Mark said...

We missed the "Kung Foo Panda" at our house, so we'll just have to come on up to Spokane and visit the family. Can't wait!

Jenny said...

Ok...where to start? 1) Halloween? Amazing. Great job! 2) Claire is adorable. I'm talkin' ADORABLE. I love that picture of her in that headband. Soooo cute. and 3) Is she wearing Samantha/Callie's old hoodie? Oh goodness. That just made my day!:) If it's not, oh well, it still made my day thinking of it.

Taunya Spaulding said...

nice last minute ideas!! they turned out really cute-and i just watched kungfu panda yesterday!!! :) i forgot how funny and cute it was.
your girls are getting so big!