Friday, October 2, 2009

Some Clips

A few mornings ago, Summer had pancakes for breakfast. When she was done with plain pancakes with butter, I put a little raspberry jam on the leftovers to get her to eat a little more. This was the result:

Tonight, Rhett was making dinner and pulled up some Pearl Jam music on the internet. Summer totally rocked out. She loved it. She did this for--seriously--the ENTIRE song. I was afraid she'd get dizzy and fall off the chair, but she never did!

And for an evening activity, mom and dad played paper football across the table. Summer thought it was so funny to watch the "football" slide back and forth.

4 comments:

Jillyn said...

Britt, Summer's diaper is a little lopsided on the one where she's rocking out to Pearl Jam....ha ha ha. I loved the one where she's busting up laughing. You can even see her little tummy jiggling. That's my kinda laughter! Miss you.

Blatter said...

What a little rocker! That is so funny!! She was pretty into that song. Loved the raspberry jam all over her face!

Katelyn Wray said...

Those clips are so funny! I love the laughing one! Everytime I watch it I laugh. Summer's sign language is getting really good. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you 7 weeks! Love you!

Mark said...

Bur the question still remains, who won the football game?