Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas

We had a good Christmas. Our travels both ways were safe, and we were able to spend time with mostly all our family. (I've been trying to upload video clips these past few days, but for some reason--internet, blog site, etc.--they haven't worked. So pictures will have to do for now.)

One of our favorite traditions is when Santa just happens to show up every year when we are having our family party. This year, I came upstairs and this is what I saw:
After the Santa surprise, we did our yearly nativity. This year, Mabree was the angel,


Brecken was the donkey (hee haw-ing the WHOLE time), Kate was Mary, Dad was Joseph, Summer was Baby Jesus,

Jill, Lance, and Rhett were wisemen,

and Bry and Myka were shepherds. I was the photographer, and Mom was the narrator.
More later. I'm going to post now before the internet stops working and I lose everything!

5 comments:

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

We are glad to see that you made it home safe. As seen on the news snow has been horrorandous there in Washington.

Linda and Terry said...

So glad you had a great Christmas Britt:)

Kam Family said...

Brittney and Rhett!! I saw your name on Danielle's blog list, so I hope it's okay I took a peak!:) You guys have such a beautiful little girl-- what a great family!:) Looks like things are really going well, congrats on LAW SCHOOL!! How great! :) WE too have blog, it's private though, I'd love to send you an invite though. Send me an e-mail with your e-mail address adn I'll invite you! karlankam47@yahoo.com
Love,
Karissa Landon Kam

Cherine said...

Brittney your family is so cute!!! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!!!

Ben said...

Was Rhett really a Wise Man? Maybe to be more realistic he should have been a Pharisee or Sagucee aren't they the lawyers of the NT?

Haha just kidding. Have a great new year!