Saturday, September 13, 2014

Phone clips

I'm going through phone stuff again. Here are some videos that I've found. 

This was probably the beginning of 2014. Pyper would sing along with her sisters, but she would repeat the only lines she knew:
"Do you want to build a snowman? Do you want to build a snowman? Do you want to build a snowman?" and "Let it go! Let it go! Let it go! Let it go!"
I tried to get her to sing it, but she was more interest in seeing herself. But you at least get a little bit of it.

This was taken when Pyper was probably 18 months-ish. Love this one!

This was probably about a year ago. ??? 


(Have I posted these before??? I can't remember.)

2 comments:

Jillyn said...

No you haven't posted those before. They are great! Love them. Tell Rhett I want a horsey ride next time I see him. Ha ha :)

Josh and Rach said...

Rhett is the cutest Dad! He is perfect for all those crazy girls. You guys look like you're always having so much fun. Love the videos, keep em comin