Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Phone Pics

My phone's camera is full, so I've decided to put the pictures on the blog for storage. I don't have dates, so I'm going to guess on ages.
 Claire 2yrs--Halloween

 Summer's photography (cans)

 Pip's first pigtails (12 months???)

 Claire--no idea . . . 

 Claire--???

 Pyper--10 months??




 Pyper and Claire--2 and 3

 Summer--3??

 Summer and Pyper--3 and 10 months??

 One of my favorite pics (Claire--2)

 Summer (3) made an airplane with a pen and coffee straws

 Summer, Claire, Pyper--3, 2, 10 months??

 Pyper--1 (first time at little kid table)

 Fort (One little bump under the blankets is Pip, one big bump is Summer)

 Summer made these "chairs" with the cushions while they watched a movie

Claire--2?? Don't remember how she got that black eye.

No comments: