Saturday, November 17, 2012

Leaves, Leaves, Leaves

With a backyard looking like this in the summer . . .

you can imagine what the Fall looks like! 
 I have never seen so many leaves in my life! And these are just the ones that had fallen onto the trampoline!

Before we raked them up, we tried getting a few pictures of the girls in them. I think these picture sequences tell so much. I'm not sure why Summer was feeling a little grouchy, but Claire was sure having a good time!





 After Summer cheered up and Pippy joined them:














It's like Where's Waldo, but it's Where's Pippy???

 Jumping on the trampoline:




  Swinging into the pile dad made:




My favorite:

What a fun time of year! And a great place to spend it!

5 comments:

Maria said...

I don;t know what his talk about me having nice pictures on the blog is all about when you're posting these! Love it!

Mark said...

Britt, remember the leaves in our back yard. Sometimes 6-10 inches deep. Looks like great fun.

Blatter said...

So cute! I can't get over Pyper! She looks so much like a combo of you and Jill. Love Summer's hat, and love how Claire is always so happy. Miss you all!

Margo said...

I thought I had better leave a comment so you'd know that I really do read the blog!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how cute these pictures are! You make cute kids, Britt.