Wednesday, July 11, 2012

An update . . . if you can call it that . . .

Well we are moved, but we aren't quite settled yet. It's amazing how you can so carefully pack and label everything before the big move, then STILL never find anything--like the camera cord!

So sorry. No pictures--though I am taking quite a few. I'm taking some of the girls in their swim suits, jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler, eating a picnic on the deck, sitting on the front steps of our new home (duplex), and some killer-cute smiles from Pyper. But I guess you'll all just have to wait until I finish unpacking . . . or I finish reading my book, and then finish unpacking.

Sorry. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the "update" :) Can't wait for the pics!

Josh and Rach said...

YAY!!! I have literally checked the blog daily for the past 3 weeks waiting for a new post. So happy to see something new! Can't wait for the pics to come :) And I just jumped back 10 years when we always jumped on the tramp with sprinklers. If its yours, and a big one, sleep out on it one night! Its so much fun