Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Two Week Birthday!

Wow! I cannot believe that Pyper is two weeks old today! Time flies when you can't find your camera, eh?

Well, here's our two-week photo shoot: (Some of the lighting isn't that great so she looks a little yellow.)








She started smiling here, and Claire reached into the picture right as I took it. Not sure what Claire was trying to do.
Photo by Claire:

And at one point during the day, I looked over at Claire and she said, "Hat! Hat!" It was her little cereal bowl.
By the way, a few people have asked about Pyper's middle name. We chose "Anona" because it was the name of my great grandma, not because it means pineapple in Latin, though that is a plus.

4 comments:

Maria said...

She's a cutie! And I love the middle name! I think it's cute that it means pineapple and it's great that it's in your family.

Heather said...

I'm glad you found your camera! (Are you keeping the one Rhett bought, too?!) I'm having flash backs of when Claire was born...they all look so much alike. And I was wondering about her middle name, too. It's pretty and it's a bonus that it's a family name.

Anonymous said...

Aww. I wish I was there to meet the newest addition, Britt. Your girls are so beautiful. I love you!

Becky said...

She's so cute! Congratulations. You have three beautiful girls. Much love to you all!