Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Moving On

These are some pictures of our last few days in our Spokane lives. We had moved everything out of our apartment, so I was grateful for the sunny weather that we could spend our time outside playing. We went to the church grounds and enjoyed the grass and dandelions there almost every day for a week.


When we were home, there wasn't much to do other than swing and play the dance game. (Thanks to Andrew, Maria, Blake, Sable, and Grandma and Grandpa K for the game for Rhett's graduation!)

(This picture must have been taken before we moved everything because there's our table! But I love that look on her face.)
This was taken after I showered--Claire was napping and Summer was doing makeup. It was some kind of blush stick I had from who knows long ago, and Summer really put it to good use. Rhett said she looks like the little boy on "Australia."

And here's a little bit of our new life in Liberty Lake. This is the deck connected to the glass door in our kitchen. Rhett sets the chairs up for the girls to watch him mow the back lawn. I know you can't see the girls, but they are there.

And this is how he mows the front lawn--with the girls still cheerleading away.

Last Saturday, Summer and Dad went for a walk down by the lake, and returned with this--the most humongous slug I have ever seen. Look at that thing!!!
When we finally get the place tidied and all things put away, I'll do a tour of the our new little home to post on our blog. Stay tuned!

Oh, and one more thing--I changed my business name and blog from Home-Bound Books to Blotches. Check out my new look! And thanks to Katelyn Wray for the design at designsbyksw.com! I love it.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I think I know why Adam named this creature a "slug". Hmmmmm. I love the area you're in. I'll bet the girls do too.

Josh and Rach said...

Oh the girls just look so big! I swear they have grown already. I miss you guys, and the girls SO much! Can't wait to see the new house.

Heather said...

Daren says Summer does look like the kid from "Australia." The hair even looks the same! Miss you guys!