Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blast from the Past

Brittney: 1 month
Me again: 5 yrs
Gotta love this one--the bangs, the bow, the pants: 10 yrs

One of my favorites: (Check out those bangs blowing in the wind--or maybe the wind wasn't blowing. It was all about height back then.) 15 yrs
Me working in Yellowstone Park as a construction flagger: 20 yrs

Cute little super-premie Rhett: 6 weeks early

Look at this guy. How could you not fall for him??? 5 yrs

Wonder if I could get him to wear Wranglers again sometime . . .: 10 yrs

Love that smile: (in Brazil on his mission after finding some cotton candy in the street. Yes, he ate it.) 20 yrs

Our wedding day: August 10, 2007

How it all began . . .
Rhett, lead guitarist in his band, and me, the groupie (the only girl in the picture). (July 24, 1999)

Aaaaah, memories . . .

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That 15 year old Brit is the way I remember you so well. You were such a kind sweet girl. I'm glad to have been able to know you then!

You should post more wedding pictures, they're pretty.

Mark said...

What a blessing it was to have you two end up together. I basically knew it would happen when I saw both of your 5 year old pictures!

Josh and Rach said...

That little face when you were 5 looks just like summer! The cute little smile and everything just reminds me of summer so much. What a great post

Katelyn Wray said...

Britt Summer looks alot like your 5 yr. Picture. CRAZY! Wonder if baby #3 will be more of a Rhett or Britt baby??

Jenny said...

So you know your 10 yr pic where you're wearing the hot pink shirt? I have the same picture!!! Except it was me and I was like 12. But the hot pink shirt, big bangs, pony tail, and disproportionate bow? All the same! Ha ha! Love it! Your girls are so cute and growing up so fast!