Friday, April 29, 2011

A Little Bit of Everything in April

This month has been very eventful for us. To start out with, me and my law-school-wives-girlfriends had a girls weekend getaway. We headed over to Seattle for the weekend and enjoyed the tulip festival, some shopping, and a bit of downtown Seattle.


Then, during the Get Lit! Festival (writing conferences/workshops put on by EWU), my cousin Deirdre came up and attended some of the events with me. My favorite part of the weekend was seeing the girls so attached to her. Summer didn't want to leave her side!

And last weekend, we got to celebrate Easter and throw a surprise baby shower for Tia Maria all in one! We had a great time with family.
Warming up to Color Easter Eggs: (We just painted eggs with paint brushes and craft paints)

The Finished Products:
The Surprise Shower:

Jeopardy and Delicious Lunch catered by here. (That link will take you to pics of the food we had.)

And even though the weather looked like this a few days before Easter,
we were still able to get some good Easter Egg hunting in:

April was a busy month, but we enjoyed all the moments in it!

4 comments:

Leanna said...

Love all the Easter pictures. Your girls are gorgeous, and they're getting SO big! =D

Jillyn said...

I can't believe how big the girls look in those pictures. I love it! I'm glad you had such a wonderful month in April. Can't wait tosee you in July!!!! Love you!

Blatter said...

Cute coat Britt! And I love the painted eggs! Such a good idea!

Josh and Rach said...

I just noticed the little quotes on the side, so adorable :)