Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grab some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy . . .

Because Claire has so much gas, I often will sing to her while doing the bicycle with her legs. Here's Summer doing it:


I got some new piano music for my students that has a cd to accompany the pianist. Heather came over and was playing along. Summer decided to join her. You can't hear Summer playing very well (with the cd, Heather's playing, and Claire's huge growl in it) but I love Summer's cheering at the very end.


One day, I started "Mm mmmm"-ing to Claire, and she thought it was so funny. She laughed and laughed. I tried to catch a little of it on camera. Summer thought it was pretty funny too.


And this one is so funny. I wish I knew how to turn it right side up. Sorry! But for some reason, Summer thinks her underwear fits perfectly as hats, so she often wears them around like hats. Here she is, saying it's a hat, putting it on like a hat, counting, motioning for the phone (hand on ear), and then doing some sort of jig. She does it so fast it almost looks like it's in fast forward! (And yes, her "hat" underwear is clean!)

5 comments:

Jillyn said...

I watched the last movie like three times. Hilarious! I was laughing out loud. I just miss you all so much. Keep the movies coming. It makes me feel a little closer. :o) Love you all.

Heather said...

haha oh Britt you posted that? :)

Mark said...

I remember when you used to wear underwear on your head. I'm glad you stopped.

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Your girls are so cute. I love their personalities. I definitely need to come visit you and bring Austyn she would just love the girls. You always know when to take such good videos and funny ones too. They are better then watching T.V.

Brett and Cherice said...

Great videos! Great job Rhett for finishing his second year! Way to go Britt for having all those piano student! Summers little personality is so cute and I can't believe your baby Claire is starting to crawl!