Friday, February 27, 2009

Summer's New "Bib"

So while I was in Erie, I decided that Summer's bibs just weren't cutting it. So we went to Babies R Us and bought a shirt for two bucks that I could just slip over her head every time she ate. That way, if it got on the sleeves (which bibs don't cover) it was okay. Well, that shirt worked for a few days, until her head got bigger. And now it's a battle every time to get it on her. So yesterday, I decided to just pull out one of my own T-shirts for her to wear. And this is it:

I think she likes it a lot more!

6 comments:

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Aren't kids suppose to be messy. That is a great idea. Maybe when Lance and I have one we will have try your idea out.

Blatter said...

HILARIOUSLY CUTE! Well, good thing we didn't spend too much on that bib/shirt from Babies R Us. Love the shirt idea, and apparently Summer does too. eheheh. We miss you guys!!! Graham and I watch the videos often to help us remember the fun times we had with you!

Jenny said...

First of all, that's a great idea. Second, here is that blog...http://martawrites.blogspot.com/ I think it's a great idea, but I haven't really started yet with some of the writing prompts. I forget what other website I was going to link you to. If it comes to me, I'll let you know.

Jenny said...

I remember. Segullah. Here's the website... http://segullah.org/fall2008/ but play aroudn with it. Check it out. I've read some good stuff on there, and their submission requirements for poetry are here http://segullah.org/submitpoetryart.php#poetry

Leanna said...

She is so stinkin cute! Great bib idea, too, by the way. =D

Cherine said...

Your little girl is darling. It has been fun catching up on your blog. I hope things are well with you!

Besos!

P.S I am going to Chimaltenango in June! I am so excited!!!