Sunday, October 26, 2008

Summer's Sunday Dress


Summer is growing so much. We just can't believe how fast she's growing. All she ever does now is smile, stand, and squeal. She is such a joy in our lives.
We received this dress as a gift after she was born. I remember thinking it would never fit her! But now it does . . . well, almost. It's still a little big for her, but it looks adorable on her. 

Tonight we had dinner with the Greens: Josh and Rachel. It was delicious lasagna with veggies and rolls. Yum! Then we played an awesome game of Ticket to Ride. Josh smoked us all, but it was a lot of fun. Finally, we ended the night with the addicting game of Mario Kart on the Wii. It's a good thing that we don't have one of those. Poor Summer would get a little neglected with mom sitting in front of the TV all day trying to win. She has a weakness for Mario Kart (and any other kind of nintendo games). We had a great time, and it was nice of Josh and Rachel to invite us over after our long drive back from Shelley.

4 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

hey brit~my mom told me that you were trying to get on my blog. i just need your email address to invite you and then it should work! let me know! summer is getting so cute!!

Linda and Terry said...

I can't believe how bright eyed Summer is!! Her dresses are so cute!

Lance Nelson said...

Britt, your entry totally brought back flashbacks of when we were little and you would stay up way late and play mario 3. I remember you were the only one who could ever get very far. Looks like you haven't lost your touch. :) Summer is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see her. Did you get my voicemail about my dream????

Searle said...

BRIT YOUR BABY IS SO ADORABLE. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
LOVE YA