Friday, October 10, 2008

Jeopardy and the Garbage

Last night the garbage needed to be taken out. Well, I thought it would be fun to challenge Rhett to a game of Jeopardy to see who would have to take it out. I had found a website that had Jeopardy games created for school--grades K-12. I let Rhett choose the category (so he would have no excuses when I smoked him). He chose 3rd grade "Weather."
Some of the questions were actually pretty tricky. We would go through the thought process of "Is it this? No, that's too easy. Maybe it's this . . ." And then there were some that we were both like, "I have no idea."
At the end of the game, I asked Rhett if he wanted the good news or the bad news. He chose the bad news. I said, "The bad news is that you're taking the garbage out. The good news is I don't have to!" I won by quite a few, but I don't remember the score exactly (he told me to say that).
If you want to test out your knowledge, here's the link: http://www.hardin.k12.ky.us/res_techn/countyjeopardygames.htm
Good luck!

No comments: