Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer Says Hello!

Okay, so maybe she doesn't really say "hello," but she is doing quite a bit of talking now. We love hearing her cute little voice. She also is really into sitting up. She needs help, of course, but she loves it. Whenever she holds our fingers, she lifts her head up telling us she wants to sit up. Sometimes, she even pulls herself up to stand! She's a little wobbly, and we never let go, but it's so fun to see her tiny legs balancing her.
PS Jill--I put the video on by myself. Are you proud?

3 comments:

Jillyn said...

Britt! I love the live footage and yes I'm proud. That's awesome. As for the pictures Lance posted of me, those were last year at Halloween. We had to dress up for work so me and two other girls dressed up as those one dancers in like the thirties. Anyway, I'll call you tomorrow because we have a lot to catch up on. :) Love you all!

Blatter said...

We were so excited to see the cute little video! High tech Britt! Summer is GROWN UP! It is so weird to me how she already has such a personality in her face, if that makes any sense. Anyway, she is super cute. We have a doc appointment tomorrow and we get to schedule the ultrasound hopefully! I can hardly wait!

daddy Mark said...

Rhett and Britt,
I can't believe how fast Summer is growing. She almost looks like Fall..... (get it). The live footage sounded a little like Japanese..... or maybe Portuguese. Wow, she's already multilingual!
Love ya