Monday, May 11, 2015

One Year and Five Weeks

On Saturday, we celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary for being in our home. We are so happy in our home. There is still a lot of progress to be made and work to be done, but we love how far we've come, and all the possibilities of what we can do.

Whenever we go out for "ice cream," we usually just go to the frozen yogurt shop called "Just Chillin'." But this time, we took the girls to Baskin Robbins. They'd never been before, and it was fun for them to see all the different kinds of ice cream.

I was looking for some old pictures of our house to post the then and now stuff, but I can't find any. So instead, I'll post pictures of the the girls eating ice cream. :)


The girls played with Rhett's phone and now he's stuck on this blue-tone setting. I think it makes the pictures look professional!

And we are FIVE WEEKS away from becoming a family of SEVEN! We are so excited to meet this new little addition--and to discover whether we are getting a little brother or sister. (Or triplets, as Claire is hoping for.) I think it's going to rock Basil's world, but she does have that genuine, happy love for other babies. Here she is holding our friend's daughter last night at their house. The baby is only four months, but almost as big as Basil! haha. She loved every minute of it, and was very fascinated with the baby. It was fun to watch.


I do think I'm carrying this baby differently, but I'm attributing it to all sorts of sagginess and stretched out skin and muscles. I'm hoping to take pictures in the next few days to document what I look like. I'm feeling well, and big, but I know there's still more growing to do. And no, no names yet. . .

2 comments:

auntanne said...

OH MY GOSH
Congratulations on you new edition
This is the first word I've heard on news and I'm so happy for you

Mark said...

Not feeling as young as you used to :) Well, we can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl as well. Keep smiling, and let us know of the progress.