Friday, June 14, 2013

New Pictures

Here are some more pictures:
Sweet, sweet Basil. (And that basket of laundry on the couch is a good indication as to why I haven't been blogging lately!)

We were driving somewhere and I turned around and saw Pyper with this hat on. I think one of the older girls handed it to her, and she put it on. She was pretty excited about it.

Love that tiny little body on the left and that handsome man on the right!

Got Basil's one-month pictures taken. Even though there's a reflection on the frame's glass, you can see how sweet it turned out. I love it!

And we have all four girls on the wall now.  

Claire, "babysitting" Basil for me while I make dinner.

She sure is a Barney girl, isn't' she?!?

3 comments:

Mark said...

These pictures are the definition of "sweet"...... at least for a another year or two:)

Heather said...

Basil sure is a Barney Girl! Still waiting to hear about the birth story! :)

Josh and Rach said...

That one of Claire "babysitting" is melting my heart! That is so adorable and sweet. I agree with Heather, where is the birth story!? :)