Saturday, February 12, 2011

Peanut Butter

Today, for lunch, the girls had peanut butter and honey sandwiches. (Well, soy butter, not peanut butter. We don't have any peanut butter since I'm allergic. But the girls aren't, so we just call it peanut butter around here.) Anyway, after their sandwiches, Summer asked for a spoonful of peanut butter. So I got her one and one for Claire too.

An hour later, Summer said, "Look mom." I was doing something, so I didn't look up, but I said, "What is it?" She said, "It's peanut butter from my ear." Yuck. How did it get there? So I walked over to her and asked her where it was. She had dropped it on the carpet. I picked up the tiny chunk of hardened peanut butter and realized it was a HUGE chunk of ear wax! Yuck!

Good thing she didn't eat it!

2 comments:

Jillyn said...

Um.....that is really sick. I think I would have thrown up if I'd have seen it. ;o)

Mark said...

Britt,
A little ketsup on anything makes it go down better!