Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Visitors and A Day at the Park

Visitors
We had a great time this weekend with my cousin Deirdre and a surprise visit from my aunt Gayla. Deirdre and I went to two intense days of writing workshops, while Rhett did an excellent job playing mom from 9-5 (minus the breast feeding part!).


A Day at the Park
The weather has been beautiful here. And we love it! Just a few days ago, Rachel, Lyla, Heather, and us three went on a walk to the park. We all had a great time.






Up Next: Photo Shoot by Summer . . .

6 comments:

Jillyn said...

Summer looks so cute in that swing. Just want to eat her up. Love all the pictures. Keep them coming!!! Miss you and love you.

Cherine said...

Your little girls are getting so big! What dolls!!!

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

I bet it is nice to get the little girls outside to play. I am glad that the weather is better. Your girls are so cute.

Taunya Spaulding said...

sounds like a fun day at the park. I'm enjoying the nice weather too! I hope it sticks around! :)

Heather said...

I like the new header and new look!

Mark said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the good weater, because it's snowing here today. See you soon.