Friday, December 11, 2009

Updates

A few updates . . .

1. Summer's vocabulary now consists of "da," "hoTT," "bebe," "meow," "owpsie" (for "owie"), "num num" (for "yummy"), "nana" (for banana), and some form of marshmallow I can't even try spelling.

2. Rhett has one more final--on Saturday, and then he is done until January. None of us around here can wait!

3. Baby sister is squirming and stretching along with lots of braxton hicks, but nothing other than that. We think she's waiting until after Saturday to make her big debut so she can get ALL of dad's attention. (Little does she know she has a mom and a big sister to compete with!)

4. There is no snow here yet, but the temperature is FREEZING!

5. Summer finally has eight teeth, and now she is cutting her molars.

6. Rhett got a new calling in the ward. He is no longer the Elder's quorom teacher (well, when they release him), and he is now the Deacon's advisor/teacher.

7. I have found a new love--Honey Crisp Apples. For years I have been eating Gala apples, but thanks to Cherie and a night of book club, I have now found something even better--Honey Crisp. They have met my cravings ever since I finished off our year supply of garden carrots in three months, and I ate all of my mom's home-made frozen fruit cocktail in one week. I'm eating two, three, sometimes four Honey Crisp a day. Rhett's warning it will give me diarrhea, but I just can't stop!

8. And the video of Summer shaving . . . she didn't do it as well this time, and as always, got distracted with the camera, but this is the best we could do.

3 comments:

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Well, I want to give you all a big CONGRATULATIONS! One for Rhett's new calling and Britt for having the new little one! Couldn't be more wonderful from Christmas. Merry Christmas!

Josh and Rach said...

I just can't stop thinking about how cute that little bundle of joy is!! I feel so lucky to have been one of the first to get to see and hold her. It made this whole baby thing seem more real than ever! Only 60 days until I have my own...crazy.

Blatter said...

I love how she always goes for the camera at the end of the video. Her facial expression is hilarious. I love it. She cracks me up.

Love you all. All four of you, that is!