Sunday, November 8, 2009

The moment you've all been waiting for . . .

Here are the Halloween pictures. Costumes were so good this year that I wish I had normal pictures of everyone so you could see how well they pulled off their costumes. I've linked a few blogs so you can see what they actually look like.

The Greens--dressed as redneck trailer-trash (click here to see their blog)
The Swansons--dressed as H1N1 (they won the scariest award)
The Harris'--the inevitable couple (click here to go to their blog)
The Days--Night at the Museum characters
And finally, the Superhero Barneys--
I just have to say Rhett is amazing at pulling costumes together. Last year, it was Goodwill and a needle and thread where he used his magic. This year, we couldn't even afford Goodwill, so we went through our closets and put together these getups--which was about 30 minutes before the party started. I'm proud to say we didn't spend a penny for these awesome babies!

We had a great time at the Massey's party. Greg and Julie did a great job putting it together. Thanks you guys!

(By the way, the little object next to the B on my costume is a superscript 2, in case you can't read it.)

4 comments:

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Those were some awesome costumes. I hope you are doing better Britt. Sorry we didn't get to see you. I hope you enjoy your package.

Jared and Karissa said...

way to go RHETT! The costumes he put together are AMAZING! Love all the costumes! Hope you are feeling well Brit, watching your sweet video of your little girl moving almost made my tummy hurt! What a sweet, active little one!

Blatter said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jillyn said...

Britt,

That is just hilarious...I have to say it was well worth the wait!!! Rhett is amazing!