Monday, September 14, 2009

Twenty-Six Point Five

That's how many weeks I am now. And with trying to keep up with Summer, I've slacked on announcing across the blog-sphere that she's getting a new little Sister in December. This was definitely more of a surprise than Summer was, but we're excited to get to meet her soon. No names yet, but there is a lot of kicking and rolling going on. Yesterday, when I was holding Summer, Little Sister whacked Summer right in the leg. I thought, "Oh great! They're fighting already!"

Last night, Summer sat at the piano for almost a half hour just "practicing." That's the longest amount of time she's ever played for. She would stand up and turn some pages, then sit back down and play some more. Sure makes mom proud!
A little piece of her composition . . . (I tried to zoom in and get some of her curls in the back, but I don't know how well you can see it.)

8 comments:

Lance and Darcie and Auzzy said...

Summer is adorable. That is awesome that she loves to play the piano. She will be a musician like her parents. I am excited for you guys for your new addition to the Barney family.

Brett and Cherice said...

Congrats!! That is wonderful! I am excited for you guys. Summer will be a great big sister:)

Blatter said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your are looking great! What a cute little baby bump. I think it is hilarious Summer is always in her diaper in all your pictures. So cute. Love her curls and basically she is going to be the next Mozart. :) Hope you are feeling well.

Katelyn Wray said...

Britt-
You are looking GOOD! I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Summer is amazing at the piano and I bet it's cause her favorite aunt.JK! Her hair is getting thicker and that's exciting!You are a great mom and Summer and little barney jr. are lucky to have you as a mom! I love you!

Jenny said...

Brittney, congrats to you guys! That is so exciting. How fun for Summer to have a little sister!

Andres said...

That's such a cute video of Summer! You haven't forgotten my name suggestion for her little sister, have you? /Maria

Leanna said...

How exciting!!! So how far apart will Summer and Little Sister be? I can relate all too well. =D Hope you're feeling well. You look great!

Taunya Spaulding said...

WHAT!? You're pregnant again! that's awesome! Congrats! hope everything goes well! ps-your tiny!!!