Sunday, December 14, 2008

She's Eating!

Well, Saturday night was the big night. We stuck a bib on Summer, mixed up some rice cereal, put her in her walker, and got our soft spoon ready. We began to feed her, and . . . she loved it! We could not believe how she gulped all of it down. Of course, it wasn't very much to start out with, but it was enough to give her some practice with eating from the spoon--which she really didn't need the practice because she had it down right from the start. She even began lunging for it! It was so much fun.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, that is so cute! I love how excited they get about eating from a spoon. She is such a doll, Britt. And I love the bib! Very clever!

Blatter said...

Love the bib. And Rhett's commentary. eheheh.

The JL McGregor Family said...

The bib is so great! Can you believe how fast she is growing?

Heather said...

Oh my gosh-She is just so dang adorable. She's a pro--no spitting up! I also love the bib--Are you already planning what your CTC will go towards??

Jillyn said...

Love Rhett's phlegm too! Ha ha. I just burst out laughing. She is diving for it. I love it. I can't wait to see her again. Thanks for the email regarding the KUBE...can't wait to see you all at Christmas. Did you get my email with the Christmas pics?

Lance Nelson said...

All I've gotta say is, Where do I get one of those bibs!

Brad & Emily said...

Hey, this is Empo. I found your blog from Sara's and thought I'd say hi. What a cute little family!

Brad and I have a blog, if you'd like to check out our little Las Vegas life sometime. goodsells.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas!

Leanna said...

How exciting! We're excited for Hazel to start eating cereal, too, but she won't be 4 months for another few weeks. Lance already tried to sneak her a lick of a corn chip. He's a bit anxious, I can tell. =D