Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Clothes and Old Friends

Our friends April and Grace let us borrow some clothes for Summer. Grace is two months younger than Summer, but she is almost just as big. Grace has boxes and boxes of clothes, so we're going to borrow a few each week and then return them the next. Here's Summer wearing two of Grace's outfits.


This is actually one of the only times Summer has worn a head band. It's cute, but I don't think she liked it.











On another note, I woke up yesterday morning and decided I wanted to get in touch with some old friends from my college days. (Ha, that makes me sound so old.) So I got onto the BYU-I alumni webpage and searched for classmates. I found everyone that I was looking for, sent out some emails, and have had a great time catching up with everyone. I got just addresses of a few people who didn't have their email available, and I'm excited for the adventure of getting back in touch with them too. It's been great seeing pictures and hearing how everyone is doing. Good times!

1 comment:

The JL McGregor Family said...

I'm glad I made it on your list. Do you have facebook? There are quite a few people from the reading center (and everywhere else) on there. Thanks for finding me!